- To learn more about managing your privacy and storage settings and opting out from receiving third party advertiser cookies, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Q: How does Aphroditte use the information collected?
A:Aphroditte may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us, or connect you with other members.
- To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App or when you call our customer service.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from Aphroditte or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site or App, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by Aphroditte or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
- As otherwise allowed by law for our own internal purposes to improve our performance as a luxury retailer and to uphold the Aphroditte image and brand.
- For external purposes where we believe those external purposes are consistent with the Aphroditte brand image or allow for a Aphroditte style experience to extend beyond our stores, sites, or Services.
Q: What information does Aphroditte sell or share with others?
A:Aphroditte will never sell or rent your personally identifying information to third parties. Aphroditte shares personal information with others to be able to improve our service and offerings to you and to enable the extension of the Aphroditte brand and experience beyond our stores, sites, or Services. For California residents, see California Privacy Information below. In addition, Aphroditte may share personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
Co-Marketing Partners : Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as companies that provide products and services, rewards programs, membership programs, conduct joint sales programs, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during the Services, you either will be providing your information to both Aphroditte and such third party, or Aphroditte might share your information directly with such third party for that third party to fulfill their products and our products and services directly with you. Other Third Parties: Aphroditte may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you in support of your customer experience with us or others or to extend the Aphroditte luxury and brand experience beyond our sites, stores, and Services.
Service Providers: We use third-party "service providers" to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards if they are processing or transmitting payments for Aphroditte.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share or sell aggregate or anonymous information with or to our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or other third parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.
Q: How can I view or update my information?
A:If you have registered for an account, you may view and update your account information by logging into the "Your Account" section of the Site or App with your email address and password. Once logged in, you can view or update your name, address, telephone number or email address. You can also contact our Customer Service Department via email at info@Aphroditte.com to access or update any of this information.
Residents of California and certain countries, including European Union member states (and the United Kingdom), may have additional rights listed under "Your California Rights" and "What if I live outside of the United States?"
Q: What choices do I have about receiving communications from Aphroditte?
A: To receive promotional offers from Aphroditte, you can sign up on our Site or App or contact a Customer Service representative. If you register for an account or make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails and direct mail from the Aphroditte. We provide our customers with the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving emails or direct mailings other than those for purposes directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order or your transactions with us. We provide you with the following options if you prefer to "opt out" of receiving information or materials that we think may be of interest to you:
- Electronic Promotional Offers: At all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any of the promotional emails you receive. In addition, if you have an online account, you may change your email preferences regarding email from us by logging into the "Your Account" section of the Site or App.
- Direct Mail Promotional Offers: If you would like to be removed from our Aphroditte catalog mailing list, please contact a Customer Service representative by email to stop receiving paper catalogs.
- Push Notifications: When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.
- App Geolocation Information: When you use the App on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geolocation information with us by adjusting the device’s location service settings.
- Other Contact: In all cases, you may email us at info@Aphroditte.com or privacy@Aphroditte.com.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more companies associated with Aphroditte, you must opt-out individually from each of the companies from which you are receiving company-specific marketing communications.
Q: What about children’s privacy?
A: Protecting children’s privacy is important to us, and the Site and App are not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not direct the Site or App to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If Aphroditte learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site or App, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
Q: What about security?
A: We have taken certain physical, administrative, operational, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers, members and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the confidentially, integrity and availability of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information.
Q: What about other websites?A: Our Site or App may include links to third-party websites or apps that are not affiliated with Aphroditte. These websites or apps may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit your information. The privacy policies of these other websites or apps may be very different from our policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites or apps and cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you provide to or that is collected by such third party sites or apps.
Q: For how long and where is my data stored?
A: Your personal information may be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to perform the purposes listed under "How does Aphroditte use the information collected?" For example, if you create an online account with us, we will store any personal information associated with your account for as long as you remain a customer or we believe we may be in a position to provide offers or services to you. If you make a purchase, we will store any personal information associated with that purchase as long as required to fulfill the order, process any returns, provide customer service and support an enhanced shopping experience, remember your preferences for future interactions, or be able to provide you with offers or services. Your personal information is subject to the laws of the United States. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed the Services and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
Q: What if I live outside of the United States?
In addition, residents of certain countries, including European Union member states (and the United Kingdom), have some or all of the following rights with respect to personal information collected from and about them on the Services: the right to request access to, and the correction, erasure, and/or restriction of processing of, such personal information; in some instances, the right to object to the processing of such personal information; in some instances, the right to request that Aphroditte export, in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format, and transmit to another controller, such personal information; and the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact Aphroditte via email at privacy@Aphroditte.com.
Q: How does Aphroditte communicate changes to this Policy?
Q: Whom do I contact if I have additional questions or concerns about this policy?
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY INFORMATION
The following section sets forth privacy information relevant to residents of California, including (1) Personal Information we have collected, used, and shared about you, and (2) your California Privacy Rights. Capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in this section have the meanings associated with them under relevant California law.
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Source of information||Purpose for Collection||Categories of potential recipients|
|Contact information: such as your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, or other contact information||From you and through updates from third parties (like USPS change of address database)||To communicate with you, to send you a catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from Aphroditte or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, to offer a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, when you contact us, when you request customer service or support, to complete your registration on our Services, to administer your account with us, and to provide you with offers that may be of interest to you||Aphroditte, our Service Providers, and our co-marketing partners, and other third parties, including select partners and affiliates that we believe may have or facilitate offers that may be of interest to you|
|Purchase and order information: Purchase and order information: contact information, together with purchase details online and in store through e-receipts, delivery details, payment details, any communications we have received about your order or purchase||From you or from a Aphroditte customer who places an order to be delivered to you||To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order, including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, to service products you purchased from us, and to provide you offers that may be of interest to you||Aphroditte and our Service Providers who process, fulfill and ship orders|
|Other delivery information: name and address of recipient for delivery, if different from customer’s||From you or from a Aphroditte customer who places an order to be delivered to you||To deliver to the person at the address which you have requested||Aphroditte and our Service Providers who process, fulfill and ship orders|
|Payment information: name, card issuer and card type, credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address||From you and your payment card issuer||To check that the right person is using the right card or account, meet the requirements of the card brands or account issuers, and to make sure we are paid for what you buy||Our Service Providers who process payments for us and who are contractually required to comply applicable laws and requirements applicable to payment processing, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards|
|Information provided by any other service offered by Aphroditte : name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information||From you or from a Aphroditte customer who places an order to be delivered to you||To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order, including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, or to service products you purchased from us||Aphroditte and our Service Providers|
|Information you provide about a third party: if you send someone else a communication from the Services (such as sending a gift or virtual gift card), we may collect information such as that person’s name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address.||From you||To deliver to or communicate with the person at the address which you have requested||Aphroditte, our Service Providers, and our co-marketing partners|
|Legal information: fraud checks or flags raised about your transactions, the payment card you want to use, payment card refusals, suspected crimes, complaints, claims and accidents||From you, the police, crime and fraud prevention agencies, payment card providers, the public, regulators, your and our professional advisors and representative||To protect you, other customers and our business against criminal activities and risks, make sure we understand and can meet our legal obligations to you and others and can defend ourselves||Aphroditte, our Service Providers who help us with fraud protection and credit risk reduction, law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law.|
|Preference information: your marketing preferences, your account settings including any default preferences, any preferences you have indicated, the types of services/offers that interest you, the areas of our Services that you have visited or ways that you interact with our Services||From you, from our website technology interaction with your browser/devices and cookies and other similar technologies tracking the pages you visit, the marketing messages you open and the links you follow, and from other third-party sources of information||To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App, to provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers from Aphroditte or others, promotions and advertising on the Site or App, through other third party sites or app, via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by Aphroditte or others that might be of interest to you.||Aphroditte and third party vendors and Service Providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping experiences through our Services or elsewhere.|
|Communications: communications we have with you. Please note that we record calls to our customer service team.||From you||To handle your requests, to contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support, and to obtain customer feedback and improve our customer service and customer shopping experience||Aphroditte and our Service Providers who assist us with customer service|
|Voluntary information: any voluntary information you provide us with, such as responses to surveys or competitions and social media account details||From you and your social media account provider||To know you better, make our communications with you more personal, learn and improve from your survey feedback, organize events amongst members and pick competition winners or affiliations||Aphroditte, our Service Providers who administer surveys and promotions, and our co-marketing partners|
|Personalization: your journey through our Site and App and how you use our Site and App, whether and when you interact with our marketing||From you, from our Site or app technology’s interaction with your browser or devices and cookies tracking the pages you visit||To improve our Site, products and services, customer service, and customer shopping experience||Aphroditte and third party vendors and Service Providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping or website experience for our Services or elsewhere|
|Device information: IP address, internet provider, operating system and browser used, phone number according to your mobile service provider, type of device, such as laptop or smart phone, device cookie settings and other device details, such as MAC address and geolocation, if you use our App and permit it to obtain your precise geolocation||From you and from our website or app technology’s interaction with your browser or devices and from service providers who support our fraud detection efforts||To make sure our Site and app technology works properly with your device and make sure you can see and use our intended website and apps on the device you are using, and for analytical and demographic purposes and to provide offers that may be of interest to you. We also will use this information to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.||Aphroditte, our Service Providers who help us with fraud protection, and third party vendors and Service Providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable more relevant offers to you on our Services or elsewhere|
|Information automatically collected from your browser: when you use the Services, some data is automatically transferred from your browser to our server, including your browser type, operating system type or mobile device model, viewed webpages, links that are clicked, IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, sites or apps visited before coming to our Site or App, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, or other click-stream or site usage data, emails we send that you open, forward, or click through to our Site or App||From you and from our website or app technology’s interaction with your browser or devices||We will use this information in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes. We also will use this information to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users||Service Providers that perform website analytic services for us or enable the customization of offers to you to improve your shopping or website experience and the relevance of offers to you on our Services or elsewhere|
|Suspected crime information: details of your identity, image, name and address, suspected or alleged thefts, fraud, assault or other criminal behavior||From crime and fraud prevention agencies, from you, witnesses, and from the police||To protect customers, the public and our business against risks and crime, to prevent loss, to prosecute crime, and to defend ourselves||Aphroditte , law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law, and our professional advisors.|
- identifiers such as a device or browser identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, Internet Protocol address, online identifier, and other forms of persistent identifiers;
- commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or marketing; and
- inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences and behavior. Your California Rights (California Consumer Privacy Act)
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act provides you with the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- Request to Know -- the right to request to know the categories or specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you. The easiest way to submit a request to know is to click on Request to Know and complete the form available there. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request to know on your behalf and that agent may make the request in the same way.
- Request to Delete -- the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected about you. The easiest way to submit a request to delete is to click on Request to Delete and complete the form available there. You may also call us at the number listed above. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request to delete on your behalf and that agent may make the request in the same way.
- Request to Opt-Out of Sale -- the right to request to opt-out of You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request to opt-out of sale on your behalf and that agent may make the request in the same way. Please see above for the categories of Personal Information we have sold about you in the preceding 12 months.
When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity by asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. Or if you do not, we may ask for your email address, order numbers of previous orders, or other information we think would allow us to verify your request. Aphroditte also may use a third party verification provider to verify your identity.
The fact that you have elected to exercise these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our goods or services. California Privacy Rights on Direct Marketing (Shine the Light Requests)
If you are a California resident, the California Shine the Light law gives you the right to request information about our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. This information would be included in a response to a request to know as set forth above, so you may elect to make that request. Or to make a shine the light request, please submit a written request to the following email address specifying that you want a copy of Aphroditte "California Privacy Rights" notice: privacy@Aphroditte.com. Please include "Attn: California Privacy" in the subject line. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Aphroditte and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.